What is RFID guard tour system?
RFID-based security systems generally work with wireless checkpoints. These points are installed in key locations and they work with battery power. When the guards go on their patrol, they pass through these checkpoints. When they are within a certain range, wireless checkpoints detect their active RFID badges. In this way, it is confirmed that they pass through the patrol point and the data is transferred to the system.
- Recording Capacity : 16.380
- Operating Voltage: 3.6 V DC
- Working Temperature: -10 ° C + 50 ° C
- Communication with PC: USB
- Battery Charger: USB (Optional 220 V adapter)
- Reading: 125 Khz
- Size: Length: 180 mm Diameter: 28 mm
- Outer Sheath: Special alloy aluminum
- Weight: 250 gr.
- Battery Life: 200,000 readings
- Warning: Light and Vibrating Alert
- Additional Feature: With Flashlight
- Operating System: Win95 and higher versions
- Web-based or desktop software is available