What is the working principle of the under vehicle imaging system?
PL-UVIS222 Under Vehicle Inspection System is the fixed solution for the fully identification of threats or modifications to a vehicle’s undercarriage. It can quickly and accurately identify threats , contraband objects and stowaway who are hidden at the bottom. Vehicles drive over the embedded scanning units while Polimek’s systems compile high-resolution images of a vehicle’s undercarriage to create the vehicle’s “fingerprint.” It’s easy to see any threatening objects that may be hidden on top of an axel or crossbeam. An overview/driver camera captures the normal view of car/driver and displays this on the high-resolution monitor .
- Under Vehicle Inspection Camera Features Advantages:
- Auto digital line scan, high-resolution undercarriage imaging.
- Decision Response Time: 2-3 seconds
- Applicable to variety of vehicles, wide vision.
- Multi-Language Interface Design.
- IP68 high degree of protection, anti-seismic,adapting to any climate environment.
- Test will be completed during the vehicle maneuvers without stopping, adapted to different speed.
- Strong expansion capability, can easily achieve all kinds of linkage control(such as anti-collision system, barrier,etc.).
- Multi entrance management model, and statistics of entering and exiting vehicles.
- Flexible detection process can be made on site to satisfy the needs of various work conditions.
- Image monitoring, video recording for different scenario
- Undercarriage image can be stored, retrieved, searched or compared with other images.
- Whole image display ion monitor, can zoom, playback, sign in the images, stretching and cutting, etc
- The image is automatically stored, deleted: Save not less than 10,000 pictures, expired pictures will be deleted automatically
- Linear CCD scanning technology dynamic imaging; Scanning Mode: linear scan, ground coil trigger
- No need to park vehicle, can bear speed below 30km/h
- Time of image display after scan <1s
- Under Vehicle Surveillance Technical Specification 5 6 CCD Line Scan Camera : LED Illumination Vehicle Plate Number Capture Camera Nigh vision, water proof and antifogging function.
Distribution box Computer Embedded Frame :
- Material : stainless steel
- Dimension: 1222mm x 350mm
3) Water-proof grade: IP68
4) Load bearing Weight: 50T
5) Image resolution : 12220 *6144
UVISSCAN CCD Line Scan Camera :
1) The maximum scanning rate: 18kHz
2) Type: B/W image
3) Resolution: 5000* 2048 pixels
4) Image : Black/white (color optional)
5) Power Supply: 24VDC, 3A
6) Transfer interface/distance : Gigabit Ethernet/100m
7) Sealed unit to protect against heat, dust, water and vibration
8) Operating Temperature Range: -25°C to +60°C
9) One-way scanning /Double-way scanning
1) Power Supply: 24VDC, 320W
2) LED light service life: 50,000 hours
3) Operating Temperature Range: -25°C to +60°C
Vehicle Plate Number Capture Camera
- The imaging element,1/3″SONY ICX673 CCD
- Resolution: 752(H)*582(V) & Horizontal resolution: 700TVL
- Signal to Noise Ratio: >48dB
- Electrical shutter: 1/50—1/10,0000/s
- White balance: Auto & Size: 8inch (292*140*102)
- Input: 2 channels induction coil
- Output: 1 Channel switch type 12VDC
- Communication port: RS485, 1000M Ethernet (Optional)
- Operating Temperature: -25°C to 60°C
- Brand: Grantech (SYM76941 VGGA)
- CPU: Intel (R) Core Processor, 2.6GHz/2.59GHz
- Memory: 2G (optional 4G)
- Graphics :512M
- Hard Disk: SATA2 Hard Disk 500G
- Dual LAN (at least one Intel Gigabit)
- USB2.0 (Up to 2 pieces)
- Monitor: 22’ LCD, resolution up to 1920*1080
- Scene Video Record: 4 channels, Compression algorithm of scene video: H264
- Vehicle Scanning Operational syst