Canteen Management Software Features
- You will be able to determine which personnel have the right to eat which meal, from which cafeteria, and how many meals.
- You will be able to provide a single pass or multiple passes for the desired time intervals for the personnel.
- You can define meals in weekly periods, and you can adjust the dining hall transition patterns of your staff according to the shift order if you want.
- After the transitions, you can get reports such as the number of meals, detailed and summary meal reports, meal reports according to meals, the list of those who do not eat, on a daily-weekly-monthly basis.
- Cafeteria control software was developed on Visual Studio.net platform and SQL Database is used.
- Cafeteria control software has different language support
- Compatible with all Windows operating systems.
- Provides user-friendly, easy-to-use, multi-user support, user-based access rights and secure authorization.
- Reports are available in Html, Xml, Word, Excel, Text, Pdf etc. formats.
Reports are available in Html, Xml, Word, Excel, Text, Pdf etc. formats.
- Some of the reports you can get with the Cafeteria Control Software; detailed report (what time and where to eat), summary report (number of meals per person), meal report, those who do not eat, those who eat too much, etc.