What is RFID guard tour system?
RFID-based security systems generally work with wireless checkpoints. These points are installed in key locations and they work with battery power. When the guards go on their patrol, they pass through these checkpoints. When they are within a certain range, wireless checkpoints detect their active RFID badges. In this way, it is confirmed that they pass through the patrol point and the data is transferred to the system.
- Recording Capacity: 16.380
- Operating Voltage: 3 V DC
- Operating Temperature: -100°C + 500°C
- Communication to PC : USB
- Communication to TOM: One Wire
- Reading : 125 Khz
- Dimensions : Height: 170 mm 28 mm Diameter
- Cover : 1.5mm Stainless Steel Plastic Coating
- Weight : 300 g.
- Operating Systems : Win 95 and higher versions
- Read at Full Charge : 2.250 read (Approximately 30 days)
- Notification : LED and Vibration
- Warranty : 2 years against manufacturing defects
- Web-based or desktop software is available